Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Say It With Science




Hair raising



A woman touches a Van de Graaff electricity generator at the International Trade Fair in Leipzig, Germany



SU is sabotaging me. They have removed my number one awesome images provider from the top stumbler list for no reason at all. This is sabotage of me because the list works as a shortcut to her site when I need a quick visual fix. Shame on SU for making me work harder for my cyber dope.

Talking of cyber. This hair raising image reminds me of my starry best cyber friend here on SU. She has generously given me cyber nicknames and massive attention in all sorts of visible and invisible channels. The starry one makes me feel like a true SU star. Hey, that makes me Stellare the star with a starry groupie! :-)





No comments: