Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stellare: A raving mad scientist




Raving Mad Scientist


bente


You should be really careful what you wish for. Look at me! This is what you might end up looking like if you become a mad scientist. Who'd want crazy eyes like these? They completely give you away.


The Rave

bente


Here is a naked raving mad scientist version of me. As much as I understand that some fine SU ladies of exquisite taste in nudes think they expose themselves, this photo here reveals real nudity - and a couple of teeth! I beat you all! :-)

bente

Me arguing with the Troll. Me on the right.


Photos: I sincerely haven't got a clue!








I've received complaints from various people for not posting more pictures of me. As you can see there are good reasons for not doing that. I know Sam will hate it and Franny love it; the fact that this most likely will be a temporary post and removed shortly. If you should be tempted to protest or in any other way annoy me with unpleasant comments, I shall have to kill you. I have access to the services of Abra-Cadabra BE WARNED!

No comments: