Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Green Space - A Green Earth




A Green Space - A Green Earth
Launched on Earth Day 2009





On Earth Day Astrocast.TV launched a new segment called A Green Space - A Green Earth. I've spent the last week at the European Geophysical Union in Vienna and haven't managed to spread the news until now (I promised some you of to tell when it 'aired' the first time.)

This is the first episode of a monthly web TV show that I'm responsible for and co-produce together with the founder of Astrocast.TV, Richard Mathews an executive producer with extensive experience from CNN.

I'm very proud to be a member of the team at Astrocast.TV and I will not call this shameless self-promotion, but proud self-promotion.:-) That being said, I'd really love to hear your opinion about the first episode. I introduce you to geodesy while covering the big European event, the launching of the first geodetic satellite ever, and also the first satellite of the Living Planet Program of ESA - GOCE. I reveal some space exploration history that might surprise you, too.

Have mercy! :-) (but do let me know what you think - good or bad)






No comments: